Friday, May 9, 2008

Very Vera (Bradley, that is!)

For those that haven't heard of Vera Bradley, you have now! They're cute, quilted, colorful purses and accessories. But, unfortunately, also very pricey. No problem for us! We took a road trip to Fort Wayne for the annual Vera Bradley inventory sale. They have a lot of overstocks and retired fabrics or styles, with prices slashed 40-70% off. We had a blast. There was a huge gymnasium-type room in a convention center packed tight with tables upon tables stacked high with piles of Vera. Not to mention mobs of purse-crazy women. I like the stuff, don't get me wrong, but some people are just over the top! I packed Julia part of the time because it was hard to navigate the stroller. (Plus, I must admit, we had the stroller full of all our purchases by that point. No room for the poor baby!)
I carried Jules, and she carried a purse. Hardly seems fair, does it?

We had to pose with our purchases outside.

My Aunt Kathy, Mom, and Janis made the trip. I won't tell you who spent the most. (Cough, Kathy, cough!) Hee hee hee. Sorry, I couldn't resist!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyyyyyyyy There she is!! LOL.....It was a bit over whelming for sure!.....LOL But I have to say I got x-mas on both sides done.....My moms mothers day, that I had to give her early! And yep, it was a blast! I loved riding in the car next to Missy Julia, too! What a great day!! :-)

Bud & Mary said...

Well I am the "benefiter" of the Vera Bradley trip. I just love my little purse!! Hopefully it will last a long time...
Can I wash it???

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0