Friday, May 9, 2008

Ten Years Ago

This picture was taken ten years ago this July. Amber Kepple, Jessica Gulley, and Meichelle Bagwell, all friends in youth group together. I'm going to make myself sound old, but it feels like yesterday! At 14 years old, I don't think I could have imagined where we'd all be now. Amber and I both married our youth group/high school sweethearts and stayed close to home. Meiche, always being the adventurer of the group, went away after high school and found the love of her life. She was in town last week and we all managed to visit long enough to give hugs, pass kids around, and take some pictures. It is so cool to see how far we've come!
Reverse order this time: Meiche is first with her husband Brian and son Christopher, then me with John and Julia, and Amber with her husband Blaine and daughter Autumn.
Useless fact: Each of our babies was born at exactly 8 lbs.
(I love interesting, yet useless facts, hee hee.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that was 10 years ago!! Taken at Great America right? We all lost the bangs and the glasses. We had some fun times! Next time I go to Great America it'll probably be to take Autumn to the Wiggles kid park part. You and Julia can come along. I guess John can too if he must! Just kidding John.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE old pictures!! I hate getting older......LOL

Anonymous said...

I want to add that it's cool you got to get together with old friends!! You all look great!! :-)

Brian M. Gulley said...

HA HA HA your old and wrinkly i am young and full of life.

Brian M. Gulley said...

my friend sent me a piece of flair on facebook that "we're adults, when did that happen and how do we make it stop" yup life is over for you, now life is about your kids. I want it to be about me for as long as possible! lol. ah G is asleep. bed time and a little before two, well see you.... um today.

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0