Thursday, December 27, 2007

Some awesome pictures...

These were taken at my Grandma and Grandpa Gulley's on Christmas Eve. I had Jules laying in my lap looking up at me talking to her. I decided I'd play with the macrofocus on my camera and try to get a closeup of her gorgeous eyelashes, which I prayed she'd get from her Daddy. (Little did I know she'd end up getting everything from her Daddy!)
So I was focused clearly on her face and talking to her to get her to smile when my Grandma came up behind her and started touching her face.
At first it tickled a little...

Then she smiled...

And for the grand finale... A BELLY LAUGH!
I couldn't believe it! It was only the second belly laugh I've ever seen and I caught it with the camera! How awesome is that?! I apologize to all other mothers out there, but I have the most beautiful baby God ever created. I dare you to tell me I'm wrong!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I remember those! And they DID come out excellent Jessica!!! She cracks me up! That little round, flat face...LOL....So cute, but I have to say.....*I* had the prettiest baby!!! *wink*.....:-)

Anonymous said...

Awww! That's so cool that you caught the moment on camera. Looks like you guys had a very blessed and happy Christmas. I'm so happy for you!

The Sandoval Family said...

Those pictures are absolutley amazing! She does look just like John especially those lashes.

Bud & Mary said...

Well "We" did good getting those great pictures didn't "we?"
And this family has had ALL the most beautiful babies in the world..
Yes we are blessed to say the the least, with wonderful kids, grandkids and great grandkids!!

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0