Saturday, December 29, 2007

Bath Time!

Well, I've developed quite a system for bathing now. There are things you learn as you go. For instance, I bring a little space heater in the bathroom to make it super warm. I also bring her pad from her changing table to lay her on when she's done and put her diaper on and get her dressed. This time when I laid her there in her towel, she looked so happy and cute that I had to get the camera. This is her karate kid pose!

On a not so funny note, while I was taking these pictures, she was still naked and she peed without a diaper on. (My mistake, I know!) Can you explain to me how that's possible? She just finished a warm bath. If she had any pee in her, you'd think she would have gone when she hit the warm water. I don't get it. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What do you know, I thought surely you haven't posted anything new yet, but I'll check it anyways. You're good. Julia you're so cute. Just wait until she makes a big old poopy in the tub, those are even better! Autumn's done that a time or two. Ewww!

Anonymous said...

I love those bath picture's Jessica!! Soooo cute!! Kisses from Aunt Kathy! :-)

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0