Saturday, December 29, 2007

New Look

Well, I'm trying something different. I can't decide if I like it though. My thought is that the black really makes the pictures pop, and usually my posts are mostly pictures. But is it too dark? I put a poll to right, so please vote. And you can leave a comment if you like. Thanks!

Also... For anyone who may be new to the site, you can see old posts by going through the archive. The main page only holds the newest seven, but the archive keeps them all from the beginning, right before Jules was born.

2 comments:

Bud & Mary said...

Light on dark is the worst possible combination for OLD eyes... I thought the pictures popped more on the old page colors.

Dark on light is always better... Black is gloomy and not sweet at all for miss Julia, and that is my NON- Professional opinion.

The Sandoval Family said...

Someone once told me if you are ever surfing the net and a black screen starts to show up to exit immediately because it's probably an X rated website. Tee hee... that's why I voted NO!!

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0