Saturday, January 5, 2008

Three Month Portraits

Well, I finally got around to having Julia's three month pictures taken today. With her birthday being on the 30th, I knew I didn't even want to attempt it until after the Christmas rush. Plus, if you know me, you know I have a serious problem making decisions. I had to decide what she would wear, where we would take her, what backgrounds or props to use, how many prints, and which poses & sizes to get. As you can tell, I never did find anything I liked enough for her to wear, so she wore her birthday suit with a couple accessories. I love it that way! And being that her mood at the time was only so-so, these turned out great! I'm very happy. And the hard part's over now. We'll go back to the same place next time, and I'll know what I'm up against. Daddy was an excellent helper. We're all glad they're done and looking beautiful! Even now I have to shake my head at how big she looks, all propped up like that. Bittersweet...
These are the uncut versions, before cropping. The first three are my favorites.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica & John! I love the 1st & 2nd picture the best, although they are all good.....I was wondering what she would be wearing....birthday suit, huh? Cute idea! Kisses from Aunt Kathy! :-)

The Sandoval Family said...

I know I've said this before... but I can't get over how much she looks like her daddy! Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

So sweet!

The Sandoval Family said...

ps
where did you get the pictures done?

Jessica said...

We got them taken at Kiddie Kandids in the mall.

Anonymous said...

The Second pic totally looks like you sis. I just need so wallets so i can brag!

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0