Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Mmmm...

King crab legs and lobster tail, what could be better? Tony and Marlene had us over on New Year's Day for a yummy, yummy dinner in honor of Julia. Tony promised us a celebration after she was born and boy, did he deliver! I've never seen so much gigantic seafood in my life. John even (eventually) cracked mine for me, with bits of shell flying everywhere. Tony and I got a shower! Great job, chef Marlene, we certainly enjoyed it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Yes, they really were that big!

Jules slept the whole time, but that's okay. We all got to enjoy dinner together uninterrupted! She'll have pictures to remember it by. As usual, lots and lots of pictures. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always do such a good job of keeping up on things and post great pictures. Too bad it's dinner time and you're making my stomach grumble. Looks yummy!

Bud & Mary said...

Hey tell Marlene, those are my favorites too!!! Yummy good...
Looks so tasty too.

Anonymous said...

Where was the Invite. Uncle here!!! i should be for parties for my niece! I am invited to her B-day right!!! lol

Anonymous said...

Blaine and I are impressed with the size of those crab legs!

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0