Monday, January 21, 2008

Made You Smile

Admit it, she did make you smile, didn't she?
She's teary eyed because she's sleepy and I set her up to try to get a picture of her rubbing her eyes with her fist. (It's sooo cute!) Of course she wouldn't do it with the camera there. But sometimes, to get her to look at the camera, I push the button halfway down so the red-eye light comes on and she looks up at it. Well, it must have been bright in the dim room because she made this goofy wide-eyed face. Daddy says I'm mean, but I think it's adorable and I'm the Mommy!

4 comments:

Bud & Mary said...

I would only worry if FLASHES were that close and sooooooo often, harming sensitive new eyes...
AND WHO WOULD NOT SMILE LOOKING AT THAT FACE???? If she doesn't make you smile you must be dead for sure. :-)
Isn't it just wonderful how this family has the prettiest babies ever!!!
Catch ya later ((hugs))

Jessica said...

Absolutely the prettiest baby ever! And no, I couldn't use a flash that close or her face would be white! Most of the time, I think the pictures look better if I can get sunlight or even overhead lights, rather than the camera flash.

Anonymous said...

To tell the truth,. she made me laugh!! What a face.....I feel the need to suck some cheeks!! :-)

Anonymous said...

She looks so much like John. That's funny that she was all wide eyed.

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0