Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jenna's First Week

12-16 Uncle Brian came to visit us at the hospital.

12-17 Only one day old. Still amazes me how quickly they change. And it's funny, her hair only stood up like that for the two days we were at the hospital. (I suspect the nurses may have been spiking it!)

12-17 Priceless.


12-18 Dressed and ready to come home.


Welcome home, Jenna!
Notice the gorgeous crocheted blanket? That's courtesy of Gaga (John's mom), of course!


An early gift left under the tree! Not from Santa, though. This miracle came straight from God, himself!


Jenna, meet Julia!
Matching Christmas jammies, of course!


Leaning in for a kiss.
Julia adores her baby sister. During the first days we were home, she kept saying, "Jenna out the belly! Jenna out the belly!"


Swaddled and ready for our first night home, in our own beds.
(Mommy is super excited about this. Hospital beds leave much to be desired!)


12-19 It's a new day! Tay Tay came to visit today, and just about every day of her Christmas break. Thank you so much for all your help! We really enjoyed getting to spend so much time together, Julia especially.


Jenna's first bath at home. I'll let you guess how much she liked it!


Funny story: After I gave Jenna her bath, I brought her into my room where we have the changing "table" set up on my dresser to get her dressed. Kristen was helping me and taking pictures and such. In the meantime, Julia quietly got her stool from the hall bathroom, walked right past us through my bedroom, into my bathroom, and climbed up to get my toothbrush from my sink. (My toothbrush that she knows she is not supposed to have...stinker!) She was so sneaky that both Kristen and I were clueless!


My sister-in-law Tiffany made Jenna this beautiful quilt. It's super soft and warm and perfect for snuggling in on the couch!


We got dressed in Christmas outfits (Matching ones that Nana (my mom) bought!) to take a picture for my parents' Christmas card. Our first photo as a family of four!


Kristen. Julia, and Jenna. Too cute!


12-21 I love it when Daddy holds her like this. (And thanks, Roxanne, for the adorable monkey outfit! Ruffle bottoms are my favorite!)

12-22 My sweet girls.

1 comment:

Powell Family said...

Autumn insists that these are her baby pictures because of all Jenna's hair I'm sure!

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0