Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Jeeping & Camping: Windswept







Made you laugh! Her hair sure does look longer when it's blowing in the wind, doesn't it? Julia loved riding in the Jeep with top off. And I love the pictures I got out of it! She was so funny. Of course, she only got blown away when we made trips to the store or gas station at higher speeds. Out on the trails, we moved along slowly.

The last picture is at camp. John got a site with electric so we could have a fan at night when it was crazy hot. Our first couple days there were the hottest, and then the rain cooled things off for the last few days. That rain was a blessing, really. Anywho, when we parked Julia in front of the fan to cool her off, she would stick her feet straight out, and her hair would go wild.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first pic sure made me smile! That hair of hers and the tongue out, so cute.

Sarah V said...

WOW these photos are great -- especially the first one!

Anonymous said...

OMG....I LOVED the hair one!! I NEED that one to go with my other one!! YES, it made me laugh for sure!!LOL...LOL

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0