Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Jeeping & Camping: On the Trail

Friday and Saturday were the two full days we spent in the off road park. We belong to a local club called Northwest Indiana Jeepers, and we took this trip with them. We really only spent the two days in the park together, and did our own thing the rest of the trip. It was nice because there was another family with two older kids that came, so I had a woman to talk to. The sad thing about Jeeping is that you usually get the best pictures of Jeeps other than your own, particularly the one in front of you. For some obstacles we would all stop and go through one at a time, and then I could get out and take some of our own Jeep. We plan to post them on the NWIJ site, and then we can all swap, and hopefully someone got some good ones of us. But here are the ones I do have. John should really caption these, as this is not my area of expertise. You'll have to ask him, he'll give you an earful.









"Mud Terrain" tires, did you notice? :)










2 comments:

Bud & Mary said...

I would not enjoy this for 2 reasons...
I would NEVER make EXTRA work for myself having to clean up the stuff.. haha
And I have always been leary all my life of "off kilter" stuff... so I'd be toooo scared to do it.
But everyone has their own "fun" thing - don't ya?

Anonymous said...

Wow.....I enjoyed all the many pictures, Jessica!! I need to get over to see you all....and will.....Hugs!! :-)

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0