Thursday, July 24, 2008

Help! I have the cutest baby!

Wanted: Photos of cute babies


My Dad and my Grandma both forwarded me that article from The Times. The Lake County Right to Life is having a contest at the Lake County Fair for the cutest baby photo. Trouble is, you're only allowed to submit one photo and I'm the most indecisive person you've ever met! These are a few of my favorites.
Please vote to the right.
#1 Sweet Slumber 2 days old
#2 Made You Smile 4 months old
#3 Hat & Hosta 7 1/2 months old
#4 Julia Rocks! 8 1/2 months old
#5 Beauty in Bubbles 8 1/2 months old
#6 Sandy Slide 8 1/2 months old
#7 Beach Babe 9 months old

5 comments:

Bud & Mary said...

HOW ON EARTH do you really expect me to decide???? She is always gorgeous!! or Cute, OR funny, Or sweet..

Thus sayeth Gramma G.

Anonymous said...

I like the "Sandy Slide" or "Julia Rocks"

Anonymous said...

OMG, I think I am worse than you about picking......I really did look at each picture......was there any rules? Like are they wanting serious ones, or just cute? I have to say Jessica, I have always loved that hosta one.....yep, hat and hosta, that's my vote!!.....The green shows up....

But it is HARD to pictk......

Good luck!!!!

Anonymous said...

Now that I look at the pictures again, I'm growing fonder of the "Hat & Hosta" picture too.

The Sandoval Family said...

Which one did you enter into the contest?

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0