Saturday, July 12, 2008

Game Night

We get together a lot with friends to play games at our house. Mola owns a billion games (and I'm not exaggerating!), and I prefer our house because of the baby, so we always volunteer. We play any Sunday night after church that everyone can make it and John's not working. Someone brought it up (I think Brandon?), that we should have some pictures of game nights, as often as we have them. So I took some.

John, Jess, Brian, Julia, Christie, Missy & Brandon

They crack me up together. Julia gets to hang out with Mola in the sound room when we practice for worship team. She loves him. Truthfully, I think it's because he lets her eat the remotes. :)

Christie & Julia

Missy & Brandon

Christie was playing some game with Julia that she thought was hilarious, I can't even remember exactly. Julia was giggling like crazy, though.


John's in the position. Hovering over the board is what he does best. :) Just kidding, I love you honey! While the object of most games is to win, our secondary objective is usually just to make sure John doesn't win. I don't know how how got targeted like that. It's probably because of the way he reacts to it. He pouts the whole game about everybody ganging up on him, or how it's not fair, or something like that, and then he ends up winning anyway. Poor John. :)

No comments:

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0