Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yummy Toes!

"Hey, not only can I grab my toes, I can eat them, too! What a yummy, fun, new toy!"

Last Saturday was the first time I saw Jules get her toes in her mouth, but ever since then I haven't been able to catch it on camera. Since they are usually covered, she gets limited time with her bare, wiggly toes. We were at church tonight setting up for a women's dinner when she had a "poopy 'splosion" (as we have lovingly deemed them). I had her stripped down, changing her clothes when I saw her chowing down. And the camera was right there in the diaper bag! I got one shot as she caught sight of me, and then she wouldn't do it any more because she was too interested in the camera! But I finally got a great picture!
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. What cute picute's! LOL....Thanks for the laugh first thing this morning before work! Just 2 more days till I suck on some cheek! LOL

Hugs!:-)

The Sandoval Family said...

She is looking different to me lately. Still looks like John and still adorbale... just changing as she gets older.
Must turn that toe eating picture into a black and white and frame it because it is priceless.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with the toe sucking picture.....every time I see it, it just makes me laugh! I love it!!I want one on my fridge, with Courtney's cheerio stuck to her cheek, picture...! LOL

Hugs!

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0