Saturday, March 15, 2008

Unreal

I took a picture of Julia today.
No, that's not so unreal.
But when I took the picture of her asleep in the car seat, I had that de ja vu feeling that I'd taken the same picture before. The feeling was correct. The unreal part is just how much the two photos are not the same. Taken only five months apart, it is unreal how much my daughter has changed.
Can I do it all again?
Just one more time?
She was only a week old here. The bonnet, which is clearly too big, is a size 11. Her new Easter bonnet is a size 14 and only a little large. I don't feel like she's all that big until I look back. And then I realize she has grown, she has changed, and so have we.
Unreal.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, how precious, Jessica!! I remember Jennifer and all her bonnets/pictures at Easter....I miss that, too....Julia is just so durn cute!! I can wait to see her today! Too bad, nothing could have been worked out to get EVERYONE at Grandma's! :-(

Off to work a short day. See ya in a few! Hugs! :-)

Jennifer said...

How sweet! Hey send me your phone number to my email, would you or you can just give me a call. There is something I want to ask in private... jennifer@ameriplan.net 574-896-3247

Brian M. Gulley said...

ya know the bottom pic she looks like Hector Arroyo. rite rite

Brian M. Gulley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0