Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pool Fun

Last Thursday we went to the Munster Pool. They have a big shallow area perfect for Julia and she had a blast. She was tired because we pushed through naptime, and you can tell in some of the pictures. Nonetheless, it was a fun afternoon and I'm sure we'll be back.

This was the "O" face she made whenever she got splashed, which happened a lot of course.





The slide was her favorite thing and I bet she went down it 20 times. It was just her size with big stairs to climb up.




It was funny to watch her walk in water shoes. Sometimes she'd forget and start walking fast and her body would get ahead of her feet and she'd nearly faceplant in the water. She took them off after a while.

But...shoes or no shoes...that girl's feet were wrinkly!

5 comments:

Sarah V said...

How fun! I think we might have to check it out. I haven't been there in YEARS... I mean, like, not since they've redone it.
How much was it?

Jessica said...

It was $10 for me and Julia was free because she's under 2. I'm not sure what the kids price is. I think it's half price to get in after 4 and they're open til 8 or 9. I thought it was worth it.

Powell Family said...

Your in trouble for not giving me a call to tag along!

Bud & Mary said...

Oh what a face!!! How Cute are these...

Aunt Kathy said...

So cute!!!

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0