Sunday, August 17, 2008

Slaphappy Laughing

Moments like this make life worth living, and I am not exaggerating. I'm sure any mother would agree that this is payday. This is why we do all that we do. There is nothing more beautiful to my ears in all world. Thank you so much, God, for this beautiful girl that I did nothing to deserve.

Pause the music at the bottom and turn your speakers up!

I was feeding Julia one last time before bed, so she was sleepy and giddy. I stuck her spoon in my mouth backwards to go get a second jar, and she thought that was hilarious. Then I moved in closer to her face, and she laughed even harder. I was so glad she kept going after I left to get the camera. It's dizzying camera work, but I tried. Keep in mind I still had the spoon in my mouth, shaking my head back and forth!

2 comments:

Bud & Mary said...

How right you are!!!

You girls bring back happy memories of "my" kids and You grandkids too. And the amazing things ya would all laugh at!!

Love Ya, Thanks for yesterday too.

Anonymous said...

Sooooooo Cute!!! :-)

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0