Sunday, August 17, 2008

Shopping Day

We had a full day of shopping at the outlet mall, just the girls. Julia and I went with my Mom, my sister, and my my Grandma Hankla. I needed some new clothes more than you know, and can you believe that John transfered me some fat cash just for the occasion! (Maybe he was just glad to pay as long as he didn't have to go! Hee hee) We went in armed with coupons, and I got want I needed at rock bottom prices. That kind of shopping is so fun. Julia amazed me. She has been super crabby lately, and she was up so much the night before our shopping day that I considered not going. I seriously think she is cutting at least three teeth at once. The top two in front are really swollen, but not visible yet, and I just caught sight of the one next to her right front spot a couple days ago. Poor thing. Anywho, she seemed fine that morning so I decided to go, and she was better than fine. Happy in her stroller all day, she ate when she was hungry and slept when she was tired, all without a fuss. What a trooper!
In the Gymboree kids store they had a little TV and chairs just for kids to watch. Kristen plopped her in there and I thought it was too cute.

Auntie K, always trying on sunglasses!


Peacefully napping in the "touch down" sleeping position. She's been doing that since she was born. (Come to think of it, I remember a picture just like this when she was a few days old. Now I'll have to find it to compare, and I know it's going to make me cry. Geez.) I digress. Thanks for pushing til she dozed, Grandma!

These flowers were out in the walkways. I set her up on the brick edge, and she loved it.


This is one of her new faces. She wrinkles her nose and smiles, so funny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to shop!! LOL....Should of called, as I need cloths, and would have had all you to help me *pick*.....LOL.....And you KNOW I love that last flower picture with Julia wrinkling her nose......I will be printing that one for the fridge....:-)

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0