Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fireworks!

We also went to Western Days in Griffith last week. We went Sunday night after church so we could see the fireworks at nine. They are so awesome, and I think they get better every year. It's a free show they put on at the end of the last night, and there aren't a ton of people there. You can get really close, and they're better than the 4th of July.

Julia did so well, I was proud. She made this funny face the whole time. It looks like a smile, but I'd call it more of a wince. She had a grip on both my hands and would reach around frantically for it if I pulled one away. That's the only way I could tell she was scared, though. She never made a peep.

She watched the tail end of it with Papa.

This is the finale. The pictures don't do it justice, of course. You should come next year!

2 comments:

The Sandoval Family said...

Wester Day fireworks are always the best in the area hands down. I forgot about them this year but heard them all the way at our house. Love all the pics!

Anonymous said...

Jay & I wouldn't miss these fireworks either!! They are hands down, the best anywhere, and we go to a lot....Julia, was soooo good! These picture's are so good, and were they made with your cell? I remember you taking the one with your dad and I could swear it was your cell.....Great shots!! :-)

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0