Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Football Fun

Julia attended her first football game with Daddy last Friday. For those that don't know, (although, I don't see how you couldn't know, he makes it very clear) John is addicted to prep football. He was excited to be off for the first game of the season. Julia made it until half time, and then it was bedtime. The mosquitos were also coming out, so she and I headed home and John hitched a ride with a friend. (Thanks Brian!)

I love the way she tilted her head for this picture, just like John always does. They are priceless.

3 comments:

Bud & Mary said...

Love it!! Love it!!!

Jennifer said...

How sweet!

Sam and Jen said...

I think this might be the cutest picture of Julia that I've ever seen. Ok, Jon, you looked cute too!

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0