Saturday, February 9, 2008

Big Girl

These are from a week or so ago, but I'm just getting around to posting. I came home from work one day last week and John showed me these pictures he took of Julia actually holding her bottle herself. She needed help getting started, but he said she was giving him so much trouble with her hands that he just let go to see what she'd do. How cute is that? Have I mentioned how overjoyed I am that she is taking these bottles so well? Yeah, I guess I have, a few million times!

Because it's open at the bottom, she can get a grip on the end.

I thought I'd try her out in her Bumbo seat, and she did pretty well. She's still sorta floppy, so she doesn't last too long, but it's good exercise and practice for holding herself up. Who's she talking to on that phone, I wonder?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture's.....And if you really need to know, she was talking to her Aunt Kathy about daylilies.....*wink* ...:-)

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0