Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sapphires

It's been about two weeks since my birthday, but I kept forgetting to take this photo. This is my baby/birthday/valentine present from John. Julia's birthstone is the sapphire. Isn't it beautiful?! As much as I love it, it can't compare to these...

Sapphire eyes!

I think they get bluer every day. They started out that newborn blue, kind of dull and almost grayish. Now they have such incredible clarity, and in the sunlight they can take your breath away. I love to see myself reflected in them.



5 comments:

Bud & Mary said...

Ah yes her eyes are beautiful...
your grandpa Gulley has great blue eyes and so did my mom and several of her sisters, theirs were like the Sky!
Do love that little pug nose too. haha, I showed her off at the dentist this morning...
Later

The Sandoval Family said...

Pretty ring... cute baby.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, pretty ring, but prettier baby, I agree....Ya think she looks a tad like me?? The nose maybe?? I do....LOL

Willie and I are coming this week...:-)

Brian M. Gulley said...

the sun will come out tomarrow bet your bottom dollar tomarrow.... your comment got that song stuck in my head so i thought i would share! Yup half way done moving!! so you guys can invite yourselves over anytime. (cuz we know you guys will leave and not try to move in lol) thank you for your kind words. i is hard to chart your own growth so thanks. you are doing very well your self mom!!! hopefully some pics of the house for tomarrow! huh huh! love ya

Sam and Jen said...

Awww! and Awwww!

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0