Thursday, June 4, 2009

Two Pink Lines

Does anyone know how to read one of these things?
For those that haven't heard it through the grapevine yet, we are expecting baby #2. I'm 11 weeks along and feeling about the same as last time. No major nausea, just so tired I hardly know what to do with myself some days. Not to mention the occational radical mood swing or emotional breakdown, but how out of the ordinary is that? I'm sure I could blog all afternoon about my "feelings", but I'll spare you all for now. No doubt I'll have to type some novels before it's all said and done, so I'll keep it short this time with a simple announcement. Our second child will be a "Christmas miracle" (as John refers to him/her) with my due date being December 22.
We'll keep you all posted, and until next time, your prayers are very much appreciated!

5 comments:

Sarah V said...

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Me too! I'm due late January.
~Nikki L.

Powell Family said...

All the snacking in Sunday School gave it away!!

Aunt Kathy said...

OMG......Reading this is a big surprise, as I DI NOT hear through the grapvine!! LOL

Congrats!!!!!!!!

Kathleen is a pretty name!!! *wink*

Powell Family said...

I love the new ticker!!!

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0