Sunday, November 2, 2008

Jeep Jamboree (Last Day)

Before hitting the road to home, we stopped by the Ranch where the Jamboree was held to take some pictures by the covered bridge just inside the entrance. You can't come to this part of the state and not get a picture of a covered bridge!


We're microscopic, but there! John put the camera on the bumper of the truck parked way down the road, set the timer, and ran to us before it took. Julia was cracking up. (Okay, maybe I laughed, too!)

These next photos were the kind that just sort of happen, and I absolutely love them. And since I know I'm not the world's greatest photographer, I just must have the world's cutest baby for these to look so good!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, What cute butterfly shoes and shirt!! Love them!! I think your a good photographer.....:-)

XOXO for Julia!

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0