Saturday, February 13, 2010

Made with Love

These were taken on January 26. Jenna was six weeks old here. Marlene came by that afternoon after her crocheting group met to bring the girls these beautiful, blue, matching dresses she made. Julia has always looked best in blue because of her eyes, and I'm excited to say that it looks Jenna's eyes are changing from the dark, grayish-blue, newborn color to a much clearer, true blue. So it looks like they will end up with the same eyes, even if Jenna's hair stays this dark (which I hope it does!). They look so cute in these dresses that I told Marlene I think they will be perfect Easter outfits. Jenna still has room to grow in hers. Julia feels like a princess in it and she dances and twirls all over the place when she wears it.

Gaga, Jenna & Julia

Doesn't Jenna look like a doll here?
(I suppose it's fitting that she does, some days I get the feeling that I'm just playing house, that I'll wake up and this will all have been a dream, and I'm really still a teenager. But then reality sets in... This is my life. These gorgeous girls are no dream, they are actually mine, I am responsible for them, and I am so very blessed!)


I know Julia's diaper is showing, and she's almost scowling, but I like this one. Cheesy smiles are cute and all, but I think this serious face is beautiful. And Jenna, with her newfound alertness, cracks me up with all her expressions. She slept so much in her newborn days that it's almost like I'm just seeing her for the first time now that she's awake more. Her little face makes me laugh, she's so stinkin' chubby and adorable!


Couldn't miss an opportunity to photograph those bare feet!



No comments:

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0