Thursday, February 4, 2010

Up Close and Personal

I took these pictures on January 7, Jenna was three weeks old. She was sleeping so soundly that I wanted to get some close ups of her newborn features.


Those cheeks! I'll never get over them!

John made a loud noise in the kitchen that made her jump and throw her arms up like babies do. But she was in such a deep sleep that her hands just hung there in mid air!



Piano player?


This little piggy...

I saw a professional photo done like this with wedding rings. We'll always have a reference for how tiny thise toes once were!

Gulley nose!



John said I was weird for taking a picture of her ear. I say, "whatever". I'm her mother. I gave birth to her. I'll take whatever pictures I want to! :)

No comments:

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0