Friday, November 27, 2009

Fall Fun

I took these on November 11. It was a sunny day, not too cold, and it was fun to go play in the leaves. I try to do a little photo shoot like this once each season and take a ton of pictures. It was a little too sunny, actually, I had to get her in some shade before she could even look up at the camera without being blinded. But, here are some of the better ones I got. Can't believe how big my girl is!






Her eyes are so blue in sunlight!

Can't have a photo shoot without the wrinkled nose face!


My favorite. The genuine smile.
Now that she knows how to say cheese and smile on demand when you pull the camera out, I get a lot of those fakey smiles. In this case, I believe I was dancing around like a crazy person to get her to laugh at me and smile for real!


One of the last dandelions of the year.


She kept laying down in the grass, but denied being tired of course!


Pulling apart my flowers that have gone to seed.



She was stripping them clean until she realized they were sticking to her sweater. And they were reluctant to come off!

She called these seeds berries and would have eaten them, had I not intervened.


Not too happy about having to go inside. She can put on a show, let me tell ya! Don't believe it for a second!

Pathetic. :)

1 comment:

Bud & Mary said...

Great pictures Jess, and that is one fine little lady there... Precious, Cute, and Funny.. lol

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0