Wednesday, September 9, 2009

You Reap What You Sow

These were taken on May 2 at the Mehok Homestead. Gaga changed Julia into some play clothes she had at her house and plunked her down in the dirt. She handed her a spade and a few tomato plants and Julia went to town. Marlene told me that in the days after their planting adventure, Julia wanted to climb into the dirt and dig every time they walked by to check on the plants.






She must have gotten the green thumb from her Gaga, because it certainly isn't from me! She looks like a professional I'd say, and you can't argue with results...

Taken on August 19.
"Whoa! Look what I found on my tomato plant!"


"I've got an idea... these look an awful lot like apples, and I love apples, so maybe I'll try a bite."


"Hmm. Not bad, but something isn't right."

"Yeah, this tastes nothing like an apple! Oh well, they look pretty enough!"

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

mmmm are all those tomatoes for titti?????? lol

Tiffany said...

hmm, not sure how we're spelling my name from julia but that doesnt look right, lol. how about teetee??? that looks/sounds better! =)

Anonymous said...

Adorable!! She does look like a pro planting!! LOL

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0