Friday, March 27, 2009

Peep! (translation: Beep Beep!)

On St.Patty's Day last week, Kristen was on spring break so she watched Julia at her house while I was at work. When I got there to pick her up, we took out somes toys that were still in my trunk from the day before when I had picked them up from my Aunt Kathy. She was cleaning out her basement and she gave us some awesome toys that her grandchildren have outgrown. (Thanks Kathy!) Julia's favorite? The car of course! She hasn't quite figured out how to move forward in it, but she can back up and spin in circles really fast, and it's fun to watch her get in and out, open and close the door, and beep the horn! When she tries to say "Beep Beep", out comes "Peep"!





1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

Well, I am so glad they are getting a good using....LOL.....I have to say, I sat here and laughed my butt off at her in those glasses sitting on her lip I think.....I loved it!! LOL...LOL...LOL

Thanks for the laugh Jess!! Precious!! :-)

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0