Tuesday, March 24, 2009

An Itch

I have an itch. An itch I can't scratch. It's that most dangerous sort of itch...an itch to have a newborn again.
You will not believe what I did this afternoon. I held a five pound baby girl, only a few hours old. Seriously. I'm still a little high from the experience, I must confess. There is nothing more precious to behold in this life, I'm convinced. The only natural way for me to feel, with a rambunctious toddler at home that is far beyond her newborn days...anxious to have another, of course! If only it were that easy, Jess!

Congratulations Brandon and Missy! She is absolutely gorgeous, and I wouldn't lie! Per Brandon's request, I will not post any pictures yet, but I'm not sure I would have anyway, they don't do her any justice. She's much more beautiful that any candids I got! I'm also going to refrain from sharing her name until they've decided on a spelling, because I don't want to spread the wrong info...but I must say, I love it. Cute, creative name and I can't wait to share it with the world. (Or at least, my small world of readers out there!) You're on the edge of your seats, I know!

Now, about this baby itch...what must I do to scratch it? Hmmm...

3 comments:

Bud & Mary said...

Search your memory and you may remember how to scratch that itch....

And Congrats to the Mathews clan.. I hope someone sends me info to pass along soon.

Brian M. Gulley said...

wait your turn!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool, a new baby!! Love looking......Wonder what the name is?? Kathaleena?? LOL JK'ing!!

We will wait to see and hear....:-)

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0