Monday, October 13, 2008

Smash Cake!

Yes, I do realize it has been two weeks. I've been trying to get the birthday video sorted out... there were some technical difficulties. (More like operator error because John took the video wrong, but I won't even go there so as not to embarrass him on the world wide web.) But, I figured I should get some pictures up here and the video will come along later when I get it figured out.


She did pretty well through the singing and only cried at the end when I took the candle away. We were worried because in the days leading up to the party she would cry whenever we sang Happy Birthday to her. But when sowtime came, she just made pathetic pouty faces.


I stuck her hand in for her to show her that it tasted good and she did the rest from there.

She also had fun smearing it all over the tray.

Is there even a hand in there?
I can't remember whose idea it was to see if she would feed me the cake. But all I had to do was kneel down there and open my mouth, and she got me good! I couldn't believe how far she stuck her whole fist in!

3 comments:

Powell Family said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

I loved her hat!!! Too cute!! Wow, a year old.....Sheesh! :-)

The Sandoval Family said...

awwww very cute. wish we could have been there :(

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0