Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Mean Pictures

Hey, it had to be done. I took this a couple weeks ago when the thought occurred to me that I have hundreds of pictures of this baby and she's not crying in any of them. And that's not because she doesn't cry either! So the next time she got good and mad, I captured the Kodak moment. I don't know how good the picture comes up on your screen, but if you look closely, there's a tiny tear glistening in the sun on it's way down her face. So pitiful!


Yes, that is what you think it is. I wasn't sure if this was internet appropriate, but I figured it would only be fair to share with the world this sight that I get the pleasure of beholding every day. And yes, if I don't get to the diaper immediately after she poops, it will do this every time. Sometimes even when I'm quick, it gets out. They do not manufacture diapers that can contain what this child produces. You haven't even seen the half of it, if you know what I mean! Just to reassure you, she did get a bath after this traumatic event because as I'm sure you experienced ones have realized by now, there's only one way to get that onesie off and that's over the top! Eww... Maybe it's mean, but when my little girl grows up and becomes a mother herself, there will be proof of the things I've done out of love for her. And like I tell John all the time, "If I don't do it, it doesn't get done." Hey, it's an adventure and I'm always up for a new challenge. Bring it on, Baby! (On the bright side, isn't her belly button looking adorable?)

2 comments:

Bud & Mary said...

Well Jessica you have made our day again... What a laugh you've given us.. and I do remember.. Ask me about a story about your dad sometime, it is a dandy!!

And such a "writer" story teller you are.
Am really enjoying the website.
Love Ya ALL...

Jennifer said...

I remember those days too. I would be gagging while that onesie was coming off. I did cut a few off in my day. It was so not worth it!

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0