Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas Photo Shoot

Last Sunday my side of the family got together to take a photo for my parents' Christmas cards. We had no photographer, however, so we used my camera and my brother's tripod and set a timer. Julia was fussy so I would stand up and bounce her to get her happy while John set the camera. Then he'd run back to his spot and I would sit down and Julia would start to scream just about the time the camera would flash. We took several this way before she finally stayed asleep. This is our keeper. She's doing a Mr. Burns impression with her hands. (Excellent!) Casey is also licking her nose. :) And my baby sister is not only not a baby anymore, she's drop dead gorgeous! That snuck up on me somehow. Wasn't I just fifteen yesterday?


Brian, Mike, John
Tiffany, Tammy, Jessica & Julia
Casey & Kristen




We propped Jules up on couch pillows covered with a blanket, and I like to think I got some semi-professional shots. She always looks best in sunlight.
The outfit is courtesy of Marlene. Aren't the ruby slippers adorable?

Finally, she woke up and we were able to coax some smiles out of her. If that doesn't melt your heart, you're related to the Grinch!

1 comment:

Bud & Mary said...

Well now I think this family picture is the bestest!! OF COURSE I Could be, just a bit biased?? Naaaaa... Just the truth. I am so proud of all of the little "Gulley" clan...

And Mini, is just as you say Jess, a Miracle! I put the last smiling picture on my instant messenger... and my family website. (on my mother's side) Got's to show her off everywhere!
Love Ya

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0