Saturday, April 17, 2010

No Foolin'

I love all the chubby rolls on my Jenna Hope! And I love this warm weather that allows me to see more of that chub all day long because it isn't covered up!





April 1st was such a beautiful day. The girls and I did some shopping with my mom and played at the park for a bit.
But the best part of the day was after the sun had set. My brother Brian and his wife Tiffany called and asked if they could stop by on their way home from Bible study. They gave us the news that Tiffany is pregnant! I was hesitant to believe her, being that it was April Fool's Day, but it's no lie! She just found out and she is due in December, near Jenna's birthday! We could not be happier for them! My girls will finally have a cousin! And should this cousin be a girl, she will have more clothes and "accessories" than she knows what to do with! But of course, a boy would be lots of fun, too!
Congratulations Brian and Tiffany! We love you guys, and we are praying for all three of you!

No comments:

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0