Sunday, May 17, 2009

Easter Escapades

Another post that's overdue, but you all know me! Honestly, I was not like this BC (before children). I made it to places on time and always turned in my homework on time. Now I'm beginning to realize that this "caught up" status I am constantly striving for is always going to be just out of my reach. Oh well, the blessings of motherhood have far outweighed the struggles...and here are some of those blessings, now!

Easter Sunday we spent at John's aunt and uncle's with his side of the family. They just moved to a really neat property on a small lake near Cedar Lake. So we did the traditional Mehok egg hunt there, and Julia had a blast. John got to be off for this holiday, so we were fortunate to have him with us. I'm feeling too tired to think up captions on all these, so use your imagination!








































2 comments:

Powell Family said...

I like the pic with the pinecone she's looking at it like "hey, you're not an egg!"

Aunt Kathy said...

Cute as usual!! Thanks for sharing!!

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0