Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Eskimo in the Snow!

I'm ready, Mom, let's go! I can even walk in my boots!

Santa got Julia a sled for Christmas, Nana Gulley got her snow pants and boots, and Grandma Mehok got her the gloves. She thought they'd be big, which they were, but we would have been in trouble without them because none of her tiny ones are waterproof. So they had to go on the outside of the coat, oh well! Mommy thinks it's cute!

Waist deep snow!


I thought maybe she would walk where we'd packed it down with the sled, but I couldn't get her to try. Can't blame her, though. I got tired trudging through that deep stuff!


I love close-ups.

Daddy's eyelashes, lucky girl!


You couldn't be more beautiful, baby girl.

2 comments:

Bud & Mary said...

Wow... Love those first snow pictures.. I remember some...
You should have called Grandpa G. to come play too. hahaha Then we could have a picture with you in it too... Maybe next time.. He misses you guys! All grown up now with your own babies! jeepers!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, I too loved the snow pictures!! Love to click on the photos to get the big picture..... Hey, you can call both grandpa and me.....I am a big kid, too! LOL.....

Kiss the baby.....:-)

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0