Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas at Nana & Papa Gulley's

We had Christmas at my parents' house on Christmas Eve this year.

Julia's favorite thing in her stocking was the phone, of course. Mommy's favorite were the colored bath soaps you see there in her lap. They have ball rollers in them and you can color on yourself or the tub. I had them when I was little! Where does my Mom find these things?

Ooo! A Jeep book from Uncle Brian and Aunt Tiffany! It even makes noise. Plus, it's a board book, which is good because that's the only kind I'm allowed to have since the "incident" with the pop-up book that no longer pops.

"Uh, has anyone seen my presents? I could have sworn they were right here a second ago."


Tickles from Auntie K. Thanks for the dress, KK, you know how good I look in blue!

Love this picture! Even though we celebrated on Christmas Eve, I still went over to my parents' house on Christmas morning. Poor John was workin' for "the man". Anywho, breakfast on Christmas morning is such a tradition, I couldn't pass it up! And Julia fully enjoyed it...scrambled eggs are one of her favorites and I think that was the first time she's had orange juice, she loves to drink from a straw! I even left her in her Christmas jammies. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww.....Love that face she made with Kristen!!:-)

XOXO's

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0