Friday, June 6, 2008

Pool Party!

Last weekend we were in Crawfordsville for my cousin Arica's graduation open house. (She's the oldest of my Mom's sister Becky's 8 kids.) It's hard to believe she's already graduating because she was just five years old yesterday, right? The pictures we took with her are all on my parents' camera, so I don't have them yet. But, we did stay one night at a hotel down there and swam in the pool with some of the cousins. Mom bought a float for Julia and she did better than I thought in it! Sooo cute!
I swear she smiles differently now that she has a tooth. Love this picture!

Mom also brought some diving sticks that were a soft, rubbery kind of plastic. Jules had fun chewing on those. That's Brian playing with her.


Uncle Brian decided to give her some spikey hair. Those eyes...they were as blue as the water.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica! I remember your mom talking about going down to Becky's when she and Kristen was here last week or so, and now I can't wait to see the pictures of everyone.....These pictures of Julia are so cute! She cracks me up! You always capture those facial expressions! LOL..

Hugs!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Julia's going to be a pro before we even have our swimming lessons! I know you'll probably blog that too but if you get any pics of me in my swimsuit on here you're dead!

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0