Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Colorful Crochet

Julia wore her sweater and hat crocheted by Grandma Marlene over to the homestead last week. She had a little photo shoot naturally, and this my favorite one. She got her fingers stuck in the holes and was pulling with all her might to get them out!

Grandma & Julia, checking out her gorgeous pictures on the camera.

Do you see what I see? Look closely, right in the middle. You guessed it, baby footprints on the microfiber couch. Julia rolled all over the floor that day, and she left her mark! It won't be long before she's stomping in puddles and the footprints we find will be muddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, how cute!! Marlene makes pretty stuff! Love the footprints.....I know you will, but have more than one kid....I wished I did....:-)

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0