Thursday, September 20, 2007

First Post

Well here we are, my first post. With our family about to expand, I thought it would be a good idea to put a blog out there for others to share in all this excitement with us! I just hope I can keep up with it!
We're at T - 9 days until my "estimated" due date. Estimated is the key word there! The doctor is still saying "any day now", and the baby has dropped and is head down, but no change in dilation or effacement or any of that other good stuff. So we wait! I've always thought I will go over, but I've been wrong before! I also thought surely it would be a boy until 20 weeks ago at the ultrasound when our Julia Faith spread her legs to prove me wrong! I'm being patient though. I have plenty left to do to keep me busy, that's for sure! John's parents will be out of town next week, so of course they're hoping she holds off until the due date. Also, there's a guy on vacation at John's work next week so he's hoping not to have to leave them up a creek, either. I like the sound of an October birthdate better anyhow. So, since I'm planning this in my dream world, how about october 1st? Sounds lovely. And how about somewhere in the seven pound ballpark? Hey, it can't hurt to dream!

1 comment:

LucyGoose said...

Hi Jessica!!

October sounds good to me too....Only thing is not the 1st.....no golden birthday....I say 18th....LOL...But what do I know...LOL...Do you have any bets going or anything? I'd get in on one...LOL..I think about you daily, as I hope she looks like you...You were so cute as a baby....Well, you hang in there! Hugs, Kathy

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0