Saturday, September 27, 2008

All Decked Out

John has been working on our deck, getting it ready for the big birthday bash. (He's had help from the Powells and Brandon, so thanks guys!) I came home from work one day to find him out working with Julia. He had dressed her (nice, huh?) and she was in a great mood. I can't believe what awesome pictures I got. This baby is so beautiful, honestly. You'd think I would be used to it by now. I live with her, I see her every day, we've never been apart for more than a few hours, but she never ceases to amaze me. She changes so fast, it's like I'm meeting someone new all the time. And the baby I met on the deck that day was something else!




Only those that know John's expressions well enough can appreciate this face.
Seriously, did I have any part in this child?
Sometimes I think she's not looking as much like him now as she used to.
And then... she goes and proves me wrong!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is soooooo CUTE! :-)

Anonymous said...

The John face!!! Wow way too much, that is identical to John, had to comment on that one.

Dustin V

Powell Family said...

I can't believe how big the deck is! It's so nice.

I love the picture of Julia looking through the bars. She probably loves holding herself up and getting around on the deck.

Followers

Counter

Music






Swidget 1.0